About Brandin Wilkinson

Brandin Wilkinson is one of North America’s leading automotive professionals under the age of 40, as recognized by the #1 North American automotive business website, Automotive News. He went from being an accidental Sales Professional to General Manager of a 55+ team in 6 short years. From there, an ownership opportunity opened up with a Chrysler franchise where he increased the new sales volume by 61% in just 3 years.  Becoming designated as a Certified Professional Coach with the International Coach Federation, Brandin specializes in the automotive industry; coaching leaders based on optimizing the two P’s: Performance and Potential.

Brandin has been featured in the automotive industry’s leading magazines and interviewed on well-known podcasts such as Michael Cirillo’s “The Dealer Playbook”, garnering over 1 million downloads. His book, ReThink Selling: Why You Only Know 20% of Sales, climbed the Amazon ranking to #12 in its first 2 weeks. In the book, Brandin shares the secrets that have contributed to his success (it’s not what you think!).

It wasn’t the sales strategies, it wasn’t the work ethic, and it wasn’t his connections. Although all of these played a part, it was only 20% of the equation. The remaining 80% of his success came from the intangibles such as purpose, synergized compounding, drive, discipline, habits, consistency, and momentum. Brandin is proof that the intangibles are the largest contributors to personal and professional success.

It’s for these reasons that top entrepreneurs the world over continually hire character over skill. That missing 80% is the reason Brandin co-founded ReThinkU, to help Leaders recognize that there’s so much more to success than strategies and skillset.

Coaches Recognition

Featured in

Automotive News

Canadian AutoWorld

Hear and Watch Brandin Wilkinson on

Dealership News Podcast

Listen Now

Auto Converse Podcast

Listen Now

Dealers Compressed Podcast

Listen Now

The Dealers Playbook Podcast

Listen Now

Auto Converse Podcast

Listen Now

Coffee With Jason

Listen Now

Reviews from Amazon

Fun and Interesting AND Practical Advice! 

I have this book in paperback and ebook…and I’m going to get the audio version! It’s so hard to find books that address the unique challenges of auto sales, this is that book. A fun and interesting read that’s filled with practical advice and resources. Will it help you sell more cars? Sure! But, more importantly, it will teach you how to do it AND enjoy yourself while you’re doing it. Loved it, reading it for the third time!

A great read. Easy to follow and insightful. 

I read through the eBook a few weeks ago, and now I have a paperback copy so I can take notes and as I re-read it. Rather than focusing on tricks and hacks that ‘might’ make someone better at selling, this book creatively reframes methods for finding balance in your whole life, getting you through the tough times in sales, and making you a stronger person in general. I’m certainly better off for having read this book!

Summarized years of business wisdom
Blake and Erin

One of the things I like most about the book was how it pulled from so many different authors and summarizes fantastic business practices. Tons of really honest and tangible best business practices.